Parole Media Player 0.6.1 Released
In the last of my long-lost release announcements, we’ll review the changes in Parole Media Player 0.6.1.
This release builds on the changes from 0.5.90 and 0.5.91, please see their respective release announcements.
- Added “Contents” menu item in the Help menu. Goes to online documentation.
- Removed redundant settings button from the playlist
- Improved search in the playlist
- Plugin API documentation updates
- Properly use specified device, use correct URI (LP: #1098323)
- Fixed crash for m3u files with all absolute paths
Additionally, Parole Media Player has been patched in Ubuntu 14.04 to properly load plugins again! (LP: #1286046, LP: #1168810, Xfce #9904)
Getting Parole Media Player
Ubuntu 14.04 users will find the latest version of Parole in the repositories.
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install parole
For other distributions, the source files can be downloaded from Parole’s download page.