Catfish 1.4.2 Released
The Catfish 1.4.x series is now stable, and 1.4.2 is available. This release builds on the continued work and community contributions to deliver the best release yet.
- Catfish can now be easily closed with Ctrl+C in the terminal (late, I know)
- Fix installation with Python 2 (LP: #1540211)
- Fix end date calculation with custom date ranges (LP: #1514018)
- Fix issues double-click activation (LP: #1523164)
- Fix middle/right-click activation on startup (LP: #1547807)
- Unmark strings that should not be translated (LP: #1562578)
- Fix issues with deleted files not being removed from results
- Fixed file timestamps being displayed as UTC instead of local time
- Install appdata again (broke in 1.3.4)
- Use localtime for date range comparisons
- Catalan, Dutch, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Lithuanian, Spanish, Swedish
The source packages for Catfish 1.4.2 (and all other releases) can be downloaded from Launchpad. Users of Ubuntu 16.04 “Xenial Xerus” can install Catfish from the software center. Other Ubuntu users can get the latest Catfish from the Catfish PPA.