Development Release: Xfce Settings 4.13.1
The second release of the GTK+ 3 powered Xfce Settings is now ready for testing (and possibly general use). Check it out!
This release now requires xfconf 4.13+.
- Appearance Settings: New configuration option for default monospace font
- Display Settings: Improved support for embedded DisplayPort connectors
- Display Settings: Fixed drawing of displays, was hit and miss before, now its guaranteed
- Display Settings: Fixed drag-n-drop functionality, the grab area occupied the space below the drawn displays
- Display Settings (Minimal): The mini dialog now runs as a single instance, which should help with some display drivers (Xfce #11169)
- Fixed linking to dbus-glib with xfconf 4.13+ (Xfce #13633)
GdkCairodeprecations for now. Xfce shares this code with GNOME and Mate, and they have not found a resolution yet.
- Several indentation fixes
- Dropped duplicate drawing code, elimination another deprecation in the process
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmal, Norwegian Nynorsk, Occitan, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian
The latest version of Xfce Settings can always be downloaded from the Xfce archives. Grab version 4.13.1 from the below link.
- SHA-256: 01b9e9df6801564b28f3609afee1628228cc24c0939555f60399e9675d183f7e
- SHA-1: 9ffdf3b7f6fad24f4efd1993781933a2a18a6922
- MD5: 300d317dd2bcbb0deece1e1943cac368