LightDM GTK+ Greeter 2.0.4 Released
With improvements for accessibility, cursor theme options, and the resolution to a years-old bug, LightDM GTK+ Greeter 2.0.4 is a long-awaited release for every user.
cursor-theme-sizeconfiguration keys. Prior to this update, users had to change the default X11 cursor to change it for the login screen.
- Finished the port from
gnome-common. There were come leftover bits that were causing build failures with the latest Ubuntu release.
- Moved additional deprecated function calls to
greeterdeprecated.c/.hso full debug builds remain functional.
autologin-sessionconfiguration (LP: #1707186)
- Fixed accessibility with
at-spi-buson systemd and non-systemd environments (LP: #1366534, #1670933)
- (Finally!) fixed the infinite flicker that would happen occasionally for users with multiple monitors (LP: #1410406, #1509780)
Debian Unstable/Testing and Ubuntu Bionic users can install the latest release from the repositories.
sudo apt update sudo apt install lightdm-gtk-greeter
Otherwise, the latest version of LightDM GTK+ Greeter can always be downloaded from the Launchpad archives. Grab version 2.0.4 from the below link.
- SHA-256: 613b5966dad749e3e316352a9fa7d6380392be4c875b10a6384dd04105f66beb
- SHA-1: 5cb3fbc17174f1348b2e6e9c48ad4ac95a35e50f
- MD5: 8d37f7bbb453338af64e4e506681f031