Xfce Settings 4.12.2 Released
Xfce has been steadily heading towards it’s GTK+ 3 future with Xfce 4.14, but that doesn’t mean our current stable users have been left behind. We’ve got some new features, bug fixes, and translations for you!
- Default monospace font option in the Appearance dialog
- Improved support for embedded DisplayPort connectors on laptops
- Show location of the mouse pointer on keypress (as seen in the featured image)
- Leave monitors where they were if possible (Xfce #14096)
- syncdaemon not starting with certain locales
- division by 0 crash from gdk_screen_height_mm()
Arabic, Asturian, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (China), Chinese (Hong Kong), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (United
Kingdom), Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Occitan (post 1500), Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian
The latest version of Xfce Settings can always be downloaded from the Xfce archives. Grab version 4.12.2 from the below link.
- SHA-256: af0e3c0a6501fc99e874103f2597abd1723f06c98f4d9e19a9aabf1842cc2f0d
- SHA-1: 5991f4a542a556c24b6d8f5fe4698992e42882ae
- MD5: 32263f1b704fae2db57517a2aff4232d