Xfce Settings 4.13.8 Released
As we prepare to release Xfce 4.14, each component is receiving another round of reviews and polish. Xfce Settings 4.13.8 includes a bevy of fixes and translations, and forms a solid foundation for the Xfce desktop.
- display: Disable auto-enabling profiles by default (4.13.7)
- display: Sync display when applying config
- display: Use current display
- color: Fix crash when launching GNOME Color Manager in the Settings Manager window (4.13.7) (Xfce #15426)
- color: Set the correct icon in color dialogs (4.13.7)
- display: Add mnemonics to minimal dialog buttons (4.13.7) (Xfce #15449)
- display: Replace deprecated icon (4.13.7) (Xfce #15416)
- settings-manager: Fix missing icons on resize/add/remove (4.13.7) (Xfce #15428, #15613)
- xfsettingsd: Fix numlock state restoration (4.13.7) (Xfce #15642)
- xfsettingsd: Start settings prior to complete startup (Xfce #15725)
- xsettings: Grab and sync XServer on startup (Xfce #15725)
Armenian (Armenia), Belarusian, Danish, English (Australia), Finnish, Finnish, French, Indonesian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese (Brazilian), Serbian, Turkish, Ukrainian
Source tarball (md5, sha1, sha256)
Xfce Settings 4.13.8 is included in Xubuntu 19.10 “Eoan Ermine”, installed with the xfce4-settings package.