- New "Cupertino", macOS-inspired layout (Xfce #7). Note that this theme requires the AppMenu Plugin to display the menu in the panel.
- New "Redmond 7", Windows 7-inspired layout (Xfce #8)
- New "Xfce 4.16" layout to make it easier to get back to defaults
- Whisker menu configuration is now included in the export (Xfce #11). Existing templates using Whisker menu have been updated to include appropriate defaults.
- All existing templates have been updated with better support for Xfce 4.16. This includes updated launchers, current defaults, and replaced plugins.
- Bashisms have been removed from the Makefile, enabling installation with alternative shells.